MASSOB WARNS EKPA TO STOP DISTORTING FACTS TO BLACKMAIL PETER OBI, URGES PEOPLE TO GET PVCS TO REMOVE OPPRESSORS
The Leadership of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign state of Biafra (MASSOB) after our National executive meeting presided by our leader, Comrade Uchenna Madu, at MASSOB headquarters resolved the following engagements for the people of Biafra because a stitch in time saves nine:
1) That though MASSOB quest for Biafra actualization and restoration can never be abandoned or jeopardized, our believe for Biafra is infallible and unshakable.
We advised the oppressed, abadoned, deprived and mesmerized youths, women, men and students to secure their PVCs to enable them remove their oppressors and tyrannical leaders from the federal to state governments.
2) That MASSOB warned that 2023 general election must be peaceful, fair and credible. That INEC must maintain the Independency of their name in discharging their electoral duties.
3) That MASSOB expresses surprise that one Simon Ekpa that base in Finland, expelled from IPOB will use the instrument of social media to distort the open truth about Ezu river killings of MASSOB members.
Members of MASSOB was arrested by the defunct SARS in Anambra state led by James Nwafor, a notorious policeman.
He later killed them alongside other suspected criminals and dump their bodies at Ezu river, Amansea Awka.
MASSOB advise distorters of truth and paid agents of destructions to stop attaching Mr Peter Obi’s name to Ezu river killings, he did not order or supervised the arrest and subsequent gruesome killing of MASSOB members.
4) That MASSOB demands for the release of our members, IPOB members and other members of pro Biafra agitators from Nigeria police cells and prisons.
5) That MASSOB shows solidarity to the detained leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Arrest and detentions does not break the spirit of Biafra in us. The continuous detaining of our brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and rigmaroling of his court processes will never break him or jeopardized our quest for Biafra actualization and restoration.
<< Comrade Edeson Samuel (National Director of Information) MASSOB.