ANAMBRA ELECTION MUST HOLD – MASSOB
The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) under the leadership of Comrade Uchenna Madu after our National meeting presided by our leader have declared as follows:
(1) That having studied the political, economical, religious and social implications of non having a credible election in Anambra State and the political mourning that may erupt by imposing a non representative of Ndi Anambra as their governor, MASSOB declares that the Anambra Governorship election slated on November 6th 2021 will hold as announced by INEC.
(2) That the Anambra state governoship election must be peaceful and, credible as MASSOB have issued out instructions to our 21 LGA coordinators, 3 senatorial zonal leaders, 310 provincial administrators and all MASSOB securities to assist in effecting a peaceful and credible election in Anambra State.
(3) That MASSOB have encouraged the Independent Electoral Commission to go ahead without distraction in conducting the governorship election this weekend.
(4) That MASSOB advised the people of Anambra state and other residents in Anambra to exercise ther fundamental and constitutional rights of electing their next governor because Anambra political space will never be in vacuum.
(5) That MASSOB position on this weekend Anambra governoship election is for the interest of Ndigbo, we can never allow or give unfortunate legal room for outsiders to dictate our political and economic future.
(6) That MASSOB position does not mean derailment of the Biafra struggle for actualization and restoration. We must always consider the overall interest of Ndigbo first before group or individual interest. >> Comrade Edeson Samuel (National Director of Information) MASSOB.